Check List for Naomi's Visits
1. Provide Naomi with directions to your place, parking, and where to go when she arrives.
2. Make necessary arrangements for Naomi to set up at least 30 minutes ahead of time.
3. Equipment: (Let Naomi know if you have difficulty providing any of these)
- Powerpoint projector
- Laptop (Naomi can bring hers is you prefer.)
- Screen - Necessary power/extension cords
- Microphone (For large groups or rooms with poor acoustics. Stands are helpful for hand4. Furniture: Medium table or desk for displaying Tibetan treasures. Podium, if applicable.
helds. Clip ons preferred when possible.)
- CD Player
5. If an art project is included, see specific art project for materials list.
6. If you'd like a flyer on Taste of Tibet to distribute, let Naomi know.
- Inform Naomi of any subjects you'd like her to be sure to cover.
- Naomi will provide book order forms ahead of time so she can sign books when she visits.
- Use study guide below to help prepare younger students.
Help children get more out of Taste of Tibet by preparing them with the following:
2. What is the tallest mountain range in the world? Himalayas
3. What is the tallest mountain? Mt.Everest
4. How tall is this mountain? Over 29,000 feet
5. What is a yak? Shaggy-haired ox of the Himalayas